"We work zealously to learn as much as we can about our clients and their unique needs. By educating you about the issues affecting your case, you will be empowered to overcome the challenges you might face along the way." — Attorney Chris Wilson
If you need help after a personal injury, loss of a loved one, are facing a serious family law problem or have been arrested, don't wait to see what will happen next. Legal problems rarely go away by themselves. And at some point in their lives, most people will need competent, reliable legal advice. It is wise to contact an attorney as soon as an issue arises. Call us toll-free at 877-471-0048 or locally at 803-702-4077.
While the following list reflects the types of cases we most commonly handle, it is not complete. If you have a dilemma or situation you do not see referenced on this website, don't hesitate to call and talk to one of our lawyers. If we do not feel we have the experience and expertise you need, we will refer you to an attorney who we have come to trust that can help you.
Personal injury: Including catastrophic injury and wrongful death caused by motor vehicle accidents, tractor trailer wrecks, log truck wrecks, property owner liability, defective and dangerous products such as defective tires, slip and falls, etc. We handle all matters related to any kind of personal injury on a contingency-fee basis. You pay attorneys' fees only if we recover money for you via settlement or a jury verdict.
- Nursing home negligence: Including injuries caused by other residents, staff and management policies, as well as negligence by home care providers.
- Medical malpractice: Including birth injuries, hospital negligence, surgical errors nursing errors, and all other types of injuries or death caused by negligence on the part of health care professionals, hospitals and medical clinics.
- Police excessive force: Including police shootings, police assaults, baton use and TASER use, illegal stops and illegal searches.
- South Carolina workers' compensation: Including initial injury claims and appealing denied or reduced claims.
- South Carolina family law: Including contested divorce litigation and uncontested amicable settlements, custody issues and paternity litigation.
- Criminal law: Including driving under the influence, drug offenses, domestic violence and all other misdemeanor and felony offenses in state and federal courts.
- Transactional law: Including real estate matters, contracts, wills and trusts.